The Retreat at Center Hill Lake and The ViREO Life are co-hosting a kickoff event for Screen-free Week on April 28th from 2-4pm. The event will include many screen free activities, educational material, and an introduction on tools/practices to take this exercise beyond screen-free week. See all the great details below including 2 prizes!
1. Nature Walk - Experience the nature around you
2. Activity Farm - Outdoor games and activities to play at the event and at home. No fancy equipment - just simple items mixed with creativity.
3. Indoor Games - Wondering what to do on a rainy day during Screen Free week? We've got you covered.
4. Wondering what it means to go "Screen-Free" for a week? We'll help you decide what it looks like for you and give you tons of ideas of what to do for fun.
5. Like to hike? After Connect More, feel free to check out the public hiking trails. The trailheads are on the campus of The Retreat at Center Hill Lake.
- The Retreat at Center Hill Lake is giving away a certificate to 2-night stay in one of their lakeside lodge rooms. A $300 value!
- ViREO Life is giving away a 'Nourish Your Life' program.
Unplug from digital devices and let your imagination run wild. Bring your family and friends. There’s no limit to what you can do during Screen-Free Week and beyond!
*Snacks and water will be provided.
Family friendly event.
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org