Gammon & Drueck CPAs, PLLC has re-imagined the way we service our clients by leading the relationship with Advisory Services. The tax return is the end result of strategic planning. We have moved from the traditional historian role to that of the proactive, strategic partner.
Through Advisory, we partner with our clients by educating them and implementing tax efficient business strategies.
Are you ready to work differently? Are you ready to take your knowledge of tax and accounting and use it to transform client relationships? Are you ready to use your knowledge, skills, and abilities to be part of a team that strives to make our clients better?
If so, we would like to hear from you!
As a Senior member of the Client Advisory Team, you will have the opportunity to work closely with our clients to:
· Proactively interact with client management to make business and tax recommendations
· Create, analyze, and present financial results directly to the client. You will work with clients to understand their financial position and strategically plan based on regularly scheduled meetings
· Manage complex issues, which require creativity, research, and comprehension of tax law including related implications
· Be more than just the “Tax Person”
· Create, analyze, and present financial results using various technologies
· Prepare and review tax returns while assuming primary responsibility for client engagements, including scheduling, staffing, timing, technical issues, and additional duties as needed
· Ensure the completion of engagements, including identifying and addressing problem areas with minimal oversight or assistance
· Manage, supervise, and mentor Staff including mentoring in professional development, guiding and teaching through technical challenges, and maintaining a positive team atmosphere
· Bachelor of Science in Accounting required
· CPA license- or currently working on obtaining (must have 150 hours to sit for the exam at a minimum)
· 5+ years tax experience
· Demonstrate leadership, problem solving, and strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to set and work with goals, objectives, and deadlines
· Experience with various tax, audit, and bookkeeping software