Pace National is a leading environmental laboratory located in Mt. Juliet, TN and has been in the community since the lab began in 1970. We are adding full-time team members to the Sample Receiving Department as Client Services Tech 1. This entry level position could be the beginning of your career in the environmental science field.
Tasks for the day:
- Unloading and receiving client samples
- Triage – determine what type of samples are received
- Unpacking coolers
- Organizing and labeling client samples
- Prepping samples for the labs
- Using up to 50 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently to lift, carry, push, pull or move objects
Attention to detail and teamwork are key! Successful testing of client samples begins with Sample Receiving.
What you need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license (often required)
We take care of your training.
Where you work:
- Lab setting – subject to chemicals, fumes, gasses, noxious odors, and related items in a lab and samples setting
- Setting requires standing for extended periods of time
- Tuesday – Saturday, 8 AM – 5 PM and 5 PM - 2 AM, up to 1 hour for lunch/dinner
- High probability of overtime
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Vacation, Sick, & Holidays
- Employee Assistance Plan