Prysm Corporation is looking for a Full-Time Systems Administrator that is eager and excited to join our team. The ideal candidate will exhibit high standards, excellent communication skills, and have an ability to take initiative, and prioritize daily tasks.
To Apply: https://www.linkedin.com/hiring/jobs/3116112180
About Prysm Corporation – Your Trusted Technology Partner
Prysm Corporation is a Managed IT Service Provider (MSP) located in Nashville, TN. We provide IT services for small and medium size businesses located in Nashville and the surrounding cities such as Hendersonville, Mt. Juliet, Lebanon, La Vergne, Smyrna, Murfreesboro, Brentwood, Franklin, Fairview, Ashland City, and Springfield. We were established in 2010 and provide computer support, network services, voice and communication services, information technology security and consulting services to organizations.
Company Core Values
- Integrity – always being honest and maintaining high moral principles.
- Commitment – responsibility and dedication in attentiveness and fulfilling our customers requests to the best of our ability.
- Teamwork – helping each other achieve various goals with superior communication, engagement, and collaboration amongst one another.
- Innovation – continuing to progress and refine our systems to remain agile and applying continual improvement with customers to exceed their expectations.
- Balance – being steady and present while we are assisting customers to attain equilibrium between personal, professional, and family life.
- Consistency – aiming to be as consistent as possible for our customers in every situation to retain our customer's loyalty.
- Respect – honoring a customer's time as we value their support. Being perpetually polite, kind, and humble.
Perks and Benefits
- Medical and dental insurance 50% covered by the employer
- 401k plan with employer contributions
- Paid vacation between two and four weeks per year
- Semi-annual performance reviews with eligible compensation increases
- Generous paid holiday schedule
- Life, AD&D, and LTD insurance 100% covered by the employer
- Employer-covered training and testing
Who We're Looking For
Prysm Corporation is a family owned and family first company. We look for talented individuals that want to enjoy their work environment and work hard to help resolve technical challenges. If you have strong technical skills, great customer service skills, and want to find a place to call home, we want you to apply to be part of our team.
Full Time, exempt position
Salary $52,000 - $60,320/year
Hours of Operations
Our hours of operation are from 8:30am to 5:30pm CST.
This is a growth position. The goal is to prepare each employee to eventually manage a team as our needs become more complex. Individuals who show the capacity for leadership and management will be promoted in both title and compensation.
Roles and Responsibilities
- IT Support relating to issues with customer's internal systems and network infrastructure.
- Support services for Microsoft related technologies: Windows Server, Exchange, SharePoint, Microsoft 365, etc.
- Support services for virtualization technologies, such as Microsoft Hyper-V
- Technical services and support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security
- Administer hosted and cloud solutions for customers using technologies that meet their requirements
- Support disaster recovery solutions
- Remote access solution support: VPN and Terminal Services
- Monitor and configure remote monitoring and management system alerts and notifications, and respond accordingly through service tickets
- Administration and maintenance of the remote monitoring and management system: update agent scripts, respond to alerts, monitor dashboard, and periodic system review
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, or related field
- 3-5 years' experience in IT Infrastructure
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Security+
- Networking configuration and management experience
- Skilled in Active Directory, Exchange, and Microsoft 365
- Working knowledge and experience of virtual environments and Firewalls
- Strong knowledge of server hardware, backups, and server performance
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written needed to interact with the team and customers
- Strong customer service background
- Confidence in making accurate, real-time decisions, and excellent troubleshooting skills
- A drive to earn and take on additional responsibility when the opportunity arises
- Team player with the ability to work independently and learn quickly
- Willingness to learn new technologies and work towards certifications
- Must be able to learn new software quickly (training provided)
- Must be reliable, timely, and dependable
- A professional demeanor that makes people comfortable in stressful situations
- Ability to multi-task and switch gears often
Prysm Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer