As Lead HVAC Service Technician, you are a key member of our team responsible for the quality and efficient installation, service, maintenance of heating and air conditioning systems. You will also develop new customers by identifying opportunities to sell additional work. Exemplifying our code of values by showing respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
Ideally you have prior experience in the HVAC industry and have proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers. You are self-motivated, thrive in fast moving environments, and able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines.
• Competitive Pay
• Commission and Spiff Monthly Bonus Structure
• Growth and Career Development Opportunities
• Great Health and Dental Insurance
• Company Paid Life Insurance policy
• IRA with Company match of 3%!
• Employee Discount Prices on HVAC Services and Installations
• Supplemental STD and Cancer Insurance Policies
• Company Vehicle
• Paid Vacation and Personal Days
• Paid Holidays
• Installation, maintenance, repair of refrigeration, heating and air conditioning systems
• Ensure the efficient use of materials and maintain adequate stock of necessary equipment
• Collect payment and/or payment information from customers for work performed
• Keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced, clean, and in good working order and condition
• Complete invoices, daily route sheets, and weekly reports as required
• Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
• Experienced Residential HVAC & Refrigeration knowledge
• CFC Certification preferred
• Valid State Driver's License & clean driving record
• Able to lift up to 60 lbs.
• Excellent communication skills
• Professional appearance and personality
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today to become part of a great team and our hiring manager will follow up!
At Aire Serv®, we’re a proud team of uniformed experts who work hard to be the leaders in the industry – and take the time to do the job right. We believe that hard work should be compensated. So the more you work and the better you perform, the more you’ll take home. The very best surround themselves with the best, apply today and be amongst them.